The 3rd generation SRP system guarantees ideal protection of any size or age occupant in every seat.
SEATBELTS WITH PRETENSIONERS AND LOAD LIMITERS
For the front seats:
• Buckle pretensioner: takes up slack in the seatbelts when an impact starts.
• Lap pretensioner: holds occupant down and prevents submarining (not available on 2-door models).
• Load limiter: reduces pressure against the thorax, shoulders and hips.
• Seatbelt height adjustment: to correctly adjust the seatbelt for the occupant.
For the second row seats:
• 3-point seatbelts for the 3 seats in the 2nd row.
• Load limiters for the 3 seats.
• Pretensioners for the outer rear seats.
• Anti-submarining hump: prevents the occupant from submarining.
AT LEAST 6 AIRBAGS AS STANDARD
In a head-on impact:
• 2 front auto-adaptive airbags: Controlled vent airbags + Auto-adaptive depending on the impact’s intensity.
In a side impact:
• 2 or 4 lateral thorax airbags: integrated into the side of the front seats’ backrests.
• 2 lateral curtain airbags (all models except Mégane Coupé-Cabriolet): protects the head of the front and rear passengers.